Today I’m wearing a lovely shade of I slept like crap so don’t piss me off shirt

 


Today I'm wearing a lovely shade of I slept like crap so don't piss me off shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Some girls love baking and drink too much it's me i'm some girl shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Never underestimate the strength of a diabetes warrior shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Never underestimate the power of a diabetic I deal with pricks everyday vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


if you're going to be salty bring the tequila vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


If I'm spoiled crazy man's fault I love him forever and always mess with me shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


I like wine and baking and maybe 3 people vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Epilepsy messed with the wrong girl shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Dandelion flowers tool gardening shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Cat I want you to know that someone cares not me but someone vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Bum pancreas vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat vintage retro shirt, hoodie, sweater, long sleeve and tank top


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Am A Disney Princess Unless Star Wars Need Me shirt

DEAR SANTA I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY CHRISTMAS SHIRT

I Have A Crystals For That Witchy Chakras Energy Healing Shirt