I Am A Disney Princess Unless Star Wars Need Me shirt


I'm tired of this whole "Committing Crimes in Broad Daylight and Receiving Zero Punishment for it" reality we suddenly live in.I Am A Disney Princess Unless Star Wars Need Me shirt I'm fully ready to protest this Administration's lack of law and order and all of it's cronies' corruption and blatant felonies like this. I’m ready for a general strike against I Am A Disney Princess Unless Star Wars Need Me shirt a corrupt and compromised POTUS and a corrupt, compromised, and complicit GOP leadership in the House and Senate. I think Black Friday has been tossed around in some threads I’ve been on and I love the idea. It's time to take out the trash and cut this cancer out of our democracy! I'm ready to march against the death of American values.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

DEAR SANTA I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY CHRISTMAS SHIRT

I Have A Crystals For That Witchy Chakras Energy Healing Shirt