Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt


I've lived in northern Colorado my entire life and I'm constantly hearing people complain about the traffic and rising population. More than a few of my Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt 
highschool class mates have moved to southern Colorado or to Wyoming. Also oilfields.A senior-heavy region in Florida would probably see some very high life expectancy, because people don't move there until they're 65, and only if they're healthy enough to actually enjoy it.

BUY THIS SHIRT: Cats make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt
SOURCE: Birthday shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I Am A Disney Princess Unless Star Wars Need Me shirt

DEAR SANTA I’VE BEEN NAUGHTY CHRISTMAS SHIRT

I Have A Crystals For That Witchy Chakras Energy Healing Shirt